Firebreak™ was established in 2002 as an Canadian corporation. In 2008 we expanded to the USA. Prior to that we worked as a manufacturer and systems integrator of rapid attack mobile firefighting equipment. It was this real-world experience that gave us the in-the-field understanding of just what both the homeowner and the municipality truly needed to overcome wildfires.
Firebreak is a privately owned business and recognized as a leading independent manufacturer and systems integration company. Firebreak USA Corp. was established in 2008 to give our USA customers faster response, quicker installation time. Our early warning wireless electronic fire detection, notification and stand-alone protection of homes and structures products are based upon:
- Firebreak systems for Cities and Municipalities
- Firebreak solutions for Industry and Businesses
- Firebreak systems for individual homeowners
Integrating Fire Safety at the City Level:
Our municipality services helps protect entire cities and their properties from fire through a safer, secure and energy efficient strategy. Managing local and remote buildings, assets, controlling wildfire threats and maintaining cost efficiency can be best achieved by utilizing an integrated approach through people and technology.
An integrated system dedicated to keeping all the buildings and homes of a city safe is strategically achieved through:
- Stand alone and Self-contained fire detection units
- Incorporating real-time information about a fire threat lets us respond quickly and most effectively
- Using the latest technology while keeping the system as simple as possible (less to break down or troubleshoot)
- Keeping costs of manpower, supervision and maintenance to a minimum
Learn more about our municipality fire protection products here.
Integrating Fire Safety for the Homeowner
Homeowners in rural and remote areas can protect themselves from raging wildfires with our advanced systems that detect fires and spray the exterior of your home with fire-retardant material. Our systems do not depend on outside electricity or water in order to do their job so you know your home will be safe no matter what.
Firebreak’s prime asset is more than just a product; its about our expert team that puts the right system in place for your needs. Firebreak’s advantage comes from our staff, experience based on application and the focus around our core business activity for the development, deployment and support of sustainable high level integration.
Learn more about solutions for the homeowner here.
Associations & Memberships
- Proud and supportive member of the Alberta Fire Chiefs Association.
- Proud and supportive member of the Fire Chiefs’ Association of British Columbia.
- Proud supportive voting and active member of Partners In Protection.
- The “PIP” and “FireSmart” Logos are both registered trademarks of Partners In Protection.
Firebreak are members and affiliates of several trade and professional associations and organizations.
Financing available through these preferred lenders
Firebreak Canada Corp. & Firebreak USA Corp.
Address: R.R.1, Sundre, Alberta, CANADA T0M 1X0
© 2015 Firebreak Intellectual Property. All rights reserved.
Firebreak, the Firebreak logo and all other Firebreak marks contained herein are trademarks of Firebreak Intellectual Property and/or Firebreak affiliated companies.